WT_Manoob

User name: WT_Manoob

What is your in game ALIAS(es) WT_MaNoob

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG Dlc Naval Strike

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 26/10/2020

Admin that banned you (If you remember) do not know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. speak in another language in the speculator, and only one report by baserape

Any additional comments you would like to add? I've been playing on this server for a long time and I never had a reason to do anything wrong because I love to play for being fair, the reasons I don't know, I ask you to review the reasons, because if it was a wrong word it probably had another meaning because I'm Brazilian (PT- BR), another reason that it seems that only once on a player I did exactly a kill baserape, but it didn’t cross my mind that it would be base tape, so I apologize for that and for bothering, however, I looked again at the video of my complaint and it wasn’t base tape, he was being attacked by the helicopter and had already taken another missile, I just killed him, he was kind of far from the base because even the minimap doesn’t show the base symbol he says is next to it, of course he already made the mistake on another server once, so I didn't repeat that mistake, I always look at the map to see the limit I can attack and I was at the border limit, although I apologize to the player.
FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back