Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sage

User name: sage

What is your in game ALIAS(es) emperorLLGHT (formerly EMP-LLGHT)

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned The 11th or 12th of October

Admin that banned you (If you remember) None, votebanned

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Votebanned. More details below.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was not online when I was votebanned. I believe one must have started a little before the end of the match and, once I left at the end of the match, continued through to the next round and passed.

I have been playing on TBG almost every weekend for ~3 years. I almost exclusively play with 1-3 of my clan mates who all run EMP/emperor tags in their name. We tryhard and revive train. It makes many people very frustrated which is why I was votebanned. We also had a particularly good match.

Battlereport of the last match on TBG I played: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/92891206/871067860/

I have a lot of footage of me playing on TBG. Little of which is uploaded but I can certainly upload some or link to some of the videos I currently have uploaded if needed. I have over 14 minutes recorded of the game I was votebanned from.

I have multiple BF3 accounts, many of which I picked up when BF3 went for free in March 2014 with the On The House event. But emperor-LIGHT is my "main" account and I would appreciate having it unbanned.

EDIT: I may have forgot to mention why I believe I should be unbanned. I did not break any rules as far as I am aware, which is why I do not believe the voteban on me should be upheld. I do not cheat and try my best to ignore people in chat and not respond to them no matter what they say to me. If you look at the chat logs, you'll see I never even said anything despite people trying to voteban me.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Vote bans are temp. Looking now to try to see if that is it.

Not seeing a ban for you. Might have already expired. Wear that one as a badge of honor that you were so good that the servers voted you out for a while.
I would have screen shotted that and saved for my trophy folder.

Just checked, definitely still banned. Name is emperorLlGHT (the i in Light is actually a lower case L). It may also be under EMP-LlGHT as I only recently changed my name (again the i is actually an L).

You said that vote bans are only temporary. How long do they last? I won't be able to play BF3 for ~2 weeks. So if votebans only last a couple of weeks then don't bother yourself with trying to find it. I'll just wait it out. If I'm still unable to play in 2 weeks time I'll make another post or bump this one.

I've taken your advice and screenshotted the ban message and saved it for my trophy folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back