Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

imjom

User name: imjom

What is your in game ALIAS(es) imjom

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! 24/7 METRO CONQUEST | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 10/7/2020 8:30 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I got banned for a racial slur according to punkbuster. this is what the messages said: "Banning for racial slur!! too good with shitty ass pnig 10/7/2020 8:30:01 PM"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am sorry if i said a racial slur as it was not my intention. ive never called anyone that N word or some other racial slur in english or spanish. If "pnig" is indeed a racial slur then i am terribly sorry as i didnt know it was. ive never a racial slur in the server. A ban removal would be greatly appreciated as i love this metro server and play mostly daily on it. would greatly appreciate a second chance. Thanks so much for your time.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

it was a false positve. i have removed this ban. please let us know if you have any trouble rejoining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back