Not open for further replies.

RaZz0o

User name: RaZz0o

What is your in game ALIAS(es) RaZz0o

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) N/A

Server name that you were banned on TBD HC

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 6/25/2020 or 6/26/2020

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I would guess DocHoliday did since it was done after I had left for the night.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Accused of stat padding & collaborating by Tusk

Any additional comments you would like to add? I find it funny that Tusk just proved he was wrong in accusing me of "stat padding & collaborating" while posting a video showing I was 0-5 (see image) soon to be 0-6 @ the 0:06 mark. I have had several issues with Tusk seeing me inside of buildings that I had not shot from and other instances that just scream sketchy, so knowing Sanitized can video I went to hang with him so he could run video there was no stat padding or collaborating as Tusk has led you to believe. (See the Howdy!! :D post from HoneyR in introduction sections for video and image).

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Your ban is not related to that report. Please wait for @Irishian88J to respond.
Will be waiting on his response, this should be interesting considering I have only been playing on the server a few months and have had no problems with anybody except Tusk being sketchy. I have played multiple rounds with 5I5O and he has never said anything about me doing anything wrong or against the rules.

~ RaZz

Greetings.

Thank you for your patience. I have been away for a few days. Once I get home tonight I'll review everything. Until then sit tight.

Thank you,

~Irish

Hi,

After looking into my notes as to why you were initially banned. This will not be lifted.

Thank you,

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back