Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadzMulekePiranha

User name: MadzMulekePiranha

What is your in game ALIAS(es) 1MadzX-SK

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned ?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) ?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. ?

Any additional comments you would like to add? Good afternoon after a few years playing here I never imagined that I would be here for this but ok let's get to the point,I made this report of a one player JamesWolf47 using hack:

https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.57976/

and did @Matt-aka-FAST reply to the post banning me? What?! I am regular player on servers and I never had any problems with anyone,
I didn't understand anything at all?! honestly i'm confused!

bantbg.png

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Unfortunately, you are triggering too many "headshots" in short amount of time.

Please provide a video of you being able to do this constantly and we will consider to lift:

1584711002395.png

Really! I make a report of a proven cheater according to the cheatometer and you ban me because i make aprox 11 of headshots with sniper rifle in aprox 25 minutes in a round that took 38 minutes? on the server with m98 i have 328 kills/156 Hs with HS average 5,24% what's wrong or "suspicious" about it? all my statistics are absolutely clean anywhere you check,statistics that are equal or even smaller than the first players placed on the server!

I am a regular player here I have made other reports before and I never had any problems here or on the servers, I don't understand why this now ?!
My internet conection sucks with 3.54Mbps down and 0.50Mbps upload only, it will literally take me hours to upload a 10 minute video
an entire round so I can't imagine how long it can take.
Due to being a regular player for years and never having a problem before I really ask you to reconsider this ban.
Tks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back