Ban Appeal

CyrusAragnos

User name: CyrusAragnos

What is your in game ALIAS(es) [RFH] CyrusAragnos

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) N/A

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTEMAP

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 10/20/19 @ 8:00 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) None

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Good question, I don't know, I join the server and I get kicked immediately.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was not formally banned, I keep getting "Kicked by Admin" when joining the server.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Try updating your punkbuster then clearing your system DNS cache.

Thank you for the clarification Alteredacer. I appreciate the suggestions and I will try again tonight. Thanks Irishian88J, I will try that but unfortunately I haven't been able to use the Battlelog site in about a year to join any server because I get an error saying that the game cannot launch so I have to go through EA's lovely in-game interface every time.

Thank you for the clarification Alteredacer. I appreciate the suggestions and I will try again tonight. Thanks Irishian88J, I will try that but unfortunately I haven't been able to use the Battlelog site in about a year to join any server because I get an error saying that the game cannot launch so I have to go through EA's lovely in-game interface every time.

What browser are you using? I had to switch from Chrome to Firefox to use Battlelog.

Back