Not open for further replies.

JoJos

User name: JoJos

What is your in game ALIAS(es) JoJo

Which game is it? Squad

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) 76561198356735395

Server name that you were banned on TBGclan.com | WARZONE | Chicago

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned September 29 2019 at about 2:53pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) It didnt say which admin banned me it just brought me back to the main menu of squad

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I have a video of the last 5 mins of me playing on the server as proof that I didnt do anything btw, but like a min before I got kicked out of the server I heard someone in my squad say that someone was TKing at the hab it is even in the video when he says it. But I wasnt even anywhere near the hab I was pushing the next objective. Im assuming they banned the wrong person for the tks or something. Im not sure because no message popped up when I got banned. I can upload the video if needed but I rather not. If you guys can check the logs you will see that I didnt tk anyone all game.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Like I said I have a video but I would rather not upload it because it will take forever on my pc and internet and because I would have to make a youtube account to upload it. But I 100% was wrongfully banned

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Appreciate it, do you know the reason why I was wrongfully banned anyways? And what time does your server restart?

misunderstanding on who was teamkilling. the admin fat fingered your name by accident.

Can you tell me how long the ban was anyways? Im just curious because nothing popped up telling me which admin or how long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back