Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokishi

User name: Tokishi

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Tokishi

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTEMAP

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 7:40 11 September 2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I think it misinterpreted despescito as a racist word

Any additional comments you would like to add? Is the song racist in nature??? I just said "Alex play despescito like the memes say you know

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Sep 10, 2019 7:34:18 pm that's so sad, alexa play despicito ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTEMAP

For the head admins...

This will be reviewed soon.

the song is
Despacito
and you missed spelled it with deSPICito.....the script picked up the middle and banned you.....

the song is
Despacito
and you missed spelled it with deSPICito.....the script picked up the middle and banned you.....

Sounds like punkbuster is more a nuisance than it's worth at times if it bans that easily. I'm still not quite sure what word it banned for me?

It banned you for the 'SPIC' part of the word. If the entire word isn't on the 'safe' list, punkbuster will scan every word and if it finds a 'banned' word inside of it, you'll get nailed & banned on the spot.

It banned you for the 'SPIC' part of the word. If the entire word isn't on the 'safe' list, punkbuster will scan every word and if it finds a 'banned' word inside of it, you'll get nailed & banned on the spot.
ahhh, I didn't even realize that. I thought it just assumed because it was a non english word I was trying to be racist. Was also wondering if it was because I said ligma at first as well lol

ahhh, I didn't even realize that. I thought it just assumed because it was a non english word I was trying to be racist. Was also wondering if it was because I said ligma at first as well lol

Well, if you had spelled the name of the song correctly as @smokerob79 mentioned above, I doubt you'd have been banned. But I'm not sure exactly what's on the list to be honest beyond the most obvious ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back