Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Se7eN

User name: Se7eN

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Se7eN

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Something related to TBG all maps, or close to it

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Monday-Wednesday June 24-26th

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not really sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Not really sure, was just having a good game as per usual

Any additional comments you would like to add? Would like to have a reason states for being banned so I know what may or may not have happened just for a quality of life thing

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

User name: Se7eN

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Se7eN

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Something related to TBG all maps, or close to it

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Monday-Wednesday June 24-26th

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not really sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Not really sure, was just having a good game as per usual

Any additional comments you would like to add? Would like to have a reason states for being banned so I know what may or may not have happened just for a quality of life thing

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes
Sorry, my in game name is lilSe7eNlil

Not seeing you on the banlist on the all maps server. So please confirm which server this is for.

! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS CONQ | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

^ should be that one, as I got banned on another hardcore server a few days ago as well. But wasnt TBG. Banned for pretty much the same stuff really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back