Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ok3-

User name: -ok3-

What is your in game ALIAS(es) -ok3-

Which game is it? -ok3-

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on !!!! BF3/BF2 CLASSICS MAPS CONQUEST / TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 05/23/2019 22:50

Admin that banned you (If you remember) IAmSpecIaLK

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I killed two pilots in their spwan.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I think I committed a foul for ignoring the rules, I have seen some snipers to shoot toward the enemy base on the map Gulf of Oman, from the towers; never done it before but and this time I decided to shoot a jet that was about to take off. I will be honest: I eliminated 2 enemies and I think one of them was IAmSpecIaLK, a serious mistake to shoot the boss. Now I get a punkbuster ban message. I am very sorry for what happened and feel sad for being baned from one of the best BF4 servers. I apologize for violating the rules, I hope you will understand me. I don’t know how likely it is to be able to rejoin the server again. I am aware that is the second time that write a ban appeal. Maybe I don’t listen to the Admins warnings because I do not speak english. Sorry if you do not understand much of what I am trying to say since I'm using Google translator. PS: Gen Medic’s edition.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You have been told multiple times not to baserape. Not only on 1 day but multiple days in a row and you continued to laser designate all tanks, choppers, and Jets in the spawn on Gulf of Oman with iGen Medic shooting the Javelins with you. You were warned, killed, and kicked many times and given ample time and explanations on what you shouldn't be doing yet you still continued to do it.

May 18, 2019 12:16:42 am@kick ok3 baserape laser lockon! ! ! !

BF3/BF2 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS
May 18, 2019 12:16:25 am ok3 stop locking stuff in their spawn

After you reconnected:

May 18, 2019 12:20:56 am keep locking their spawn ok3 and its a ban

And then last night I warned you yet again and you still didn't listen.

May 23, 2019 10:52:55 pm@ban ok3 baserape

May 23, 2019 10:36:49 pm ok3 if you laser our base its a permaban

I regret what happened, I do not have the rules very clear, the truth is that I did not know that laser vehicles could not be marked by laser. and part of this influences the communication of the language, I do not speak English, in these moments I help myself from Google translator.

I apologize for inconveniencing the other players who were involved.

SpecialK is it possible to withdraw this ban so be it in some time?

I have learned the lesson, I would like a new opportunity.

I regret what happened, I do not have the rules very clear, the truth is that I did not know that laser vehicles could not be marked by laser. and part of this influences the communication of the language, I do not speak English, in these moments I help myself from Google translator.

I apologize for inconveniencing the other players who were involved.

SpecialK is it possible to withdraw this ban so be it in some time?

I have learned the lesson, I would like a new opportunity.

good job translating this appeal, I speak another language and could tell you right now that ive never seen google translate be so perfect translating to english from ANY language , i mean, do i need to update ? send me a link man!

good job translating this appeal, I speak another language and could tell you right now that ive never seen google translate be so perfect translating to english from ANY language , i mean, do i need to update ? send me a link man!

El google переводчик tut ปาฏิหาริย์, そう ez 不 believe. ;)

I do not need to lie, nor do I need to question anyone.

This ban is going to stay for 1 week. We do not condone what you were doing. Baserape and telling others to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back