Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiagui

User name: Aiagui

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Aiogui

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Aiagui

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTE

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3/9/2019 @ ~7:20 P.M.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No Admin (Punkbuster)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. No reason at all (probably you autoscript) Punkbuster

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was just playing and said "n word". It was probably that. That's not even a bad word... The context is that I was making a comment regarding the use of n word.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

you typed the word "bannign" by mistake.

The filter caught the nig part. I have lifted this ban

And FYI we do have balance. The balance is to even numbers only
There is a feature at end of the round and it attempts to move squads if possible (keep players on same squad).

Note this: The balance is not to piss off and annoy good players have them switched over to balance skill-wise because the other team lacks teamwork and skill. Who says that's okay? That will never happen.

Lmao thanks, kinda funny how the autoscript picks nig in that typo.

Lmao thanks, kinda funny how the autoscript picks nig in that typo.

Im not sure how it's funny. You yourself just said autoscript. That's exactly it, an autoscript. It's not an AI. If you could write a word filter script that acts like an AI or an add on that performs better for Procon let us know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back