Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

B0ardingBac0n

User name: B0ardingBac0n

What is your in game ALIAS(es) TheB0ardingBac0n

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on !!!!HARDCORE ALL MAPS + DLC CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTE

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1/24/2019 @2155

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I think it was a script

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. It was my fault, I was heated and put "really nigga?" in chat. I didn't think about it until as soon as I hit Enter.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I really enjoy playing on the server and it's a great community. It was just one mistake in the heat of the moment and I truly regret it. I would really appreciate considering removing my ban. Thanks.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Thanks for your appeal.

Im sorry to inform you we dont lift bans for racial slur. We are very strict but about this one. I recommend checking the other all maps server.

I understand that you do have rules and standards.. just disappointed that you don't allow second chances in certain situations. Do you have any other Hardcore All Maps servers?

All I'm saying is that I've been playing on your server for quite a while on and off, it was an honest mistake, won't happen again, and I would really enjoy being able to continue playing with the community on the server. Like I said, I understand you have rules but I would definitely be disappointment if you don't take into consideration that someone has had no history of griefing or trolling and has had no prior incidents on the server. Just asking for a reconsideration. Thanks.

It's a strict rules that we have had in place on all of our servers since day 1. As a regular of the server it is always on your loading screen and is frequently announced in game.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back