Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderdan602

User name: thunderdan602

What is your in game ALIAS(es): thunderdan602

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on: ! ! ! ! ! BF3/BF2 CLASSIC MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM & ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL MAPS + DLC CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTING

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned: I don't.

Admin that banned you (If you remember): Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for: I have no idea. I play in your awesome pearl server just fine and got an old second assault lifted because of an ignorant typo.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I sincerely apologize, if it was an ignorant comment. I love your servers. it wont happen again.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.

And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted. Yes

check punk buster's website and make sure its not a global ban....PB has been fucking up a lot as late and tons of people are having this problem IF no ban is found on TBG itself.....so check their site.....good odds that this wont come back to a TBG ban but i truly dont know everything not having a screen shot of the error message on sign in....

check punk buster's website and make sure its not a global ban....PB has been fucking up a lot as late and tons of people are having this problem IF no ban is found on TBG itself.....so check their site.....good odds that this wont come back to a TBG ban but i truly dont know everything not having a screen shot of the error message on sign in....
but shouldn't i be banned in ALL TBG servers? just those 2. i will check to be sure. thanks

TBG can ban how ever they want....all or 1 or 2 or 3 servers that is up to them.....but the problems with punk buster have stopped people from playing just 1 or 2 servers of TBG's.....

here is one of the other guys having a problem like this.....take a look at this thread....maybe it helps but it could be a fart in the wind.....
https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/not-quite-sure-wtf-is-up.53784/

Fellas,

While we appreciate your enthusiasm with trying to help our community, please refrain from posting in others appeals. We can handle it. =)

On the BF3/2 Maps Server:
"thunderdan602" Banning for Racial Slur!! lol high pingnig assian/euro trash...dont you all have your own serverrs 1/5/2019 10:11:44 PM

Typo. Lifted.

On Hardcore Server:
"thunderdan602" Banning for Racial Slur!! run wetback 6/29/2016 7:08:26 PM"

This will never be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back