Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus-X240

User name: Icarus-X240

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Icarus-X240

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) doctainovation

Server name that you were banned on !!!! OPERATION LOCKER NO RESTRICTIONS | TGBCLAN.COM | 60 HZ

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned December 2018 or January 2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No clue, just messaged kicked by admin 3 times, then punkbuster.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Not sure, comments get heated, no different than any other player, no racism, maybe taunting at most. Game related taunting.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I found my ban through other means, and as a favorite server I would appreciate a lifted ban or atleast an explaination. Apologies if someone seemed offended but I'm not sure what the reason is, so I'm reaching out to atleast understand. Thank you, not sure what the yes box underneath is for so I checked it.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

A head admin will look after this ultimately, but I wouldn't get my hopes up about getting this ban lifted. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for racial and religious slurs. I'm only replying because of the late hour, so I can be of no further help to you.

To answer your question and to assist the head admin that will eventually respond, this is what you typed that led to your ban:

Jan 15, 2019 11:08:05 pm585
0e93fafe97182390e866fce60fdd5dbc

Icarus-X240 getting jewed, shooting blanks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back