User name: Jonnyhi9

What is your in game ALIAS(es) jonnyhi9

Which game is it? Squad

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) STEAM_0:0:25408649

Server name that you were banned on TBGclan warzone Chicago

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2:00 pm on 1/19/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Didn't see their name

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. radio ghosting

Any additional comments you would like to add? The HAB was marked on our map so I went to flank behind it and saw/heard the radio on the second story of a building which had all windows, so it wasn't hidden very well. Not sure how that is ghosting. The only person I knew in the server was my friend and he was in my squad the entire game. I think I might have gotten banned for someone else's previous ghosting.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

@Soulzz @Zula @The Purple Lemon can you handle this one, I made a post with evidence of this in the private section of the forums.

I watch you do this, I sat and observed for a long time, your other clan mate was the first one to V line for the hab we put down. Soon after you made a flank all the way around and ran directly to the radio building, skipping by other builds, to myself it looked very convincing that you where told the location of the radio. can you elaborate more on how you knew the radio was in the building, and why you skipped other buildings and ran directly to the building with the radio?

On 1/19/2019 about 1300 hours Deputy Swan join the TBG Squad. TBG member @spott101 experienced concern that somebody was ghosting habs/radios. Stated several times in a row now it seems as if a enemy squad was going right to these radios and habs and destroying them. The following round Spot created a squad and our first hab got instantly over ran, we concluded that is was not suspicious. We again set a new radio and fob down as you can see in the photos below, we made it a point to put the radio in a hide way out of the way area, and then the hab further away. Swan then observed in admin view, after some time a player by the name of DDF MNhockery612 started to make his way in the general area of this new hab but kept on getting killed half ways there. Soon Swan noticed >DDF<Johnnyhi9 started to flank way out of the way, Swan watched him, he ran directly to the building that had the radio in it, directly to the radio and dug it down. Swan called it out in chat, he never stated anything. Swan then issued a Perm ban. Soon after DDF MNhockery612 left the server

12:28 PM
>DDF<Jonnyhi9 joined the server
1:54 PM
Player >DDF<Jonnyhi9 was kicked (Perm ban, obvious radio ghosting, tbgclan.com to appeal) by
>DDF<Jonnyhi9 left the server

Photos Below, I believe with out a doubt this was ghosted. This was both of these DDF guys first time in our server, like spot told me it seemed like the radios kept getting dug right away no matter where they where put at, it all adds together after what I observed here. We could not figure out who on the other team was telling them the information. But after the ban several people in the same squad the DDF people where in left the server.

View attachment 15064

About 5-8 Min after the last photo

View attachment 15065

Ran to the roof, then generally yellow line down and right to the radio
View attachment 15066

View attachment 15067

View attachment 15068

First off I just want to let you know I can't see the photos. Im just going to try to explain my point of view.

We had your HAB location marked on the map for a while so that's why I was back there.
Im not sure if you can see my POV, but I did check that the south most building was clear. After that I looked at the next building to the north(Radio building) to see if the HAB was in there. Originally I thought I saw a player on the second floor in the doorway because it was a dark brown/green object about player height that didn't blend in with the light gray walls. I stopped and looked at it for a while to make sure it wasn't a player and when I scoped in I saw that it was a radio. I tried to go up there to confirm what I saw but I couldn't see it so I had to go around the building and that's when I heard the radio noises.

I saw you type something in the chat after I dug it up but I didn't respond because I thought there was no way you were talking to me. That was the first and only radio I dug on that server today so I was a bit confused why I was banned. My friend who was still in the server told me they thought their radios were being ghosted that's why I said in my original post that I may have gotten banned from someone else ghosting radios.
I've played on this server quite a bit in the past with 3 other DDF guys and I didn't know anyone else in my squad or in the game. I told my friend who is newer to squad to try to meet up with me that's why he was running towards me(and the HAB).

It really was just lucky that I saw the silhouette of the radio in the doorway otherwise I would have kept moving north in search of the HAB.
I don't know what else to tell you to prove that I had no knowledge of the exact radio location or communication with the other team, I wish I could show you my POV but I can't.

What names did you use in past? Not seeing you ever being on our squad server until today.

Understand what you are saying here.

That's the only name I've ever used. Just getting back into squad after a couple month break and I remember the TBG Chicago server was a go to for me because of the low ping and it's usually full.

12:28 PM
>DDF<Jonnyhi9 joined the server
Player >DDF<Jonnyhi9 was kicked (Perm ban, obvious radio ghosting, tbgclan.com to appeal) by
>DDF<Jonnyhi9 left the server

Photos Below, I believe with out a doubt this was ghosted. This was both of these DDF guys first time in our server, like spot told me it seemed like the radios kept getting dug right away no matter where they where put at, it all adds together after what I observed here. We could not figure out who on the other team was telling them the information. But after the ban several people in the same squad the DDF people where in left the server.

View attachment 15064

About 5-8 Min after the last photo

View attachment 15065

Ran to the roof, then generally yellow line down and right to the radio
View attachment 15066

View attachment 15067

View attachment 15068

The radio was not visible from the outside. After that player was disposed of, the matches were very even and good fighting. Is there any way to know who was in that squad with him? Might be a good idea to be aware of those players. It was 2 days of instantaneous radio loss and that makes our server look bad. There's no doubt that some individuals would like to ruin our good name.
I beleive the ban was issued in good taste and it is correct for that action.

Agreed. I am going to leave it up to anouther senior or head admin to make the call here. I don’t agree or disagree with whatever action is taken here, just presenting the facts as I saw them.

The radio was not visible from the outside. After that player was disposed of, the matches were very even and good fighting. Is there any way to know who was in that squad with him? Might be a good idea to be aware of those players. It was 2 days of instantaneous radio loss and that makes our server look bad. There's no doubt that some individuals would like to ruin our good name.
I beleive the ban was issued in good taste and it is correct for that action.

It was clearly visible as the second floor of the building has windows from the floor to the ceiling and as I was farther away I had a very clear angle to the doorway it was in. Not sure how I'm responsible for 2 days of instantaneous radio loss when that was my first time on the server in months and only played 2-3 games. Seems like you you guys are just looking for someone to blame after losing and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Unfortunately I can't create a local game on that map to recreate the situation and prove I had clear line of sight to the radio. I have a feeling you won't take my word for it, but just know I was not ghosting/cheating. The only person in that server I knew or had contact with was my friend in my squad.

Seems like you you guys are just looking for someone to blame after losing and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That is not the case at all, we have been suspecting ghosting has been going on in our server from time to time and that day you where banned and day prior it was more then obvious, it is very difficult to prove ghosting as it could be anybody on the one team leaking the information to somebody on the opposite team.

Regardless, there was/is defiantly reasonable suspicion that you where part of a ghosting conspiracy;

but after what you have stated here I don't think there is enough to make a Perm Ban here, lets all move forward from this and it was a learning experience, hopefully at some point we can detect people who are legitimately ghosting radios.

See you on the server. Swan.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back