Not open for further replies.

number13number

BANNED
BANNED
User name: number13number

What is your in game ALIAS(es) number13number

Which game is it? battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) number13number

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! OPERATION LOCKER NO RESTRICTIONS | TBGCLAN.COM | 60 HZ

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned ? 01.01.219

Admin that banned you (If you remember) ?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. inside the mountain ! I promise not to break the rules! disable ban! please

Any additional comments you would like to add? inside the mountain ! I promise not to break the rules! disable ban! please

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

you are stupid freaks !!! ban for no reason !! do not give answers !! I am also guilty !! go to hell !!! fucking gays

I will post the same message all over so you get this

You know what @number13number, if you private message me or post another post. I will make sure you are banned for good and all servers. This is stupid dumb how many times you spam our forums and private messaged me.

You better stop. I will lift when I feel you've been punished enough for this nonsense. Don't make that mistake again.

I will let you know when the ban will be lifted. And the reason why you are now banned is because of your stupid spamming all over.

For your own good, you will learn to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back