Status
Not open for further replies.

Hum0ngous_1

User name: Hum0ngous_1

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Hum0ngous

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Operation Metro No Restrictions 48/48

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1/4/2019 7:52:36 PM (MDT)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Unknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial Slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hello! I was banned for saying “chicken nugger.” First, I don’t use racial slurs. Second, in context I said “chicken nuggers” during some light hearted banter about food on the server. It was only meant to be goofy and not racist in any way. A quick Google search for “chicken nugger” will turn up a variety of memes and YouTube vids of different parodies of the words. None of which appear to be racist. I apologize if this is a racial slur; I truly was unaware of its use in that manner. I’d appreciate a lifting of my ban so I can return to play on your awesome server. Thanks!

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Hey guys, I went back and tried to join the server in question just to double check the ban reason. This is the screen shot of what happened. Doesn't say ban, but rather kicked by PB without explanation. I assume this is the game filter?

Attachments

• PB.jpg
    PB.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back