Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

F35

User name: F35

What is your in game ALIAS(es) f35_irl

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTE

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Jan 16, 2019 9:23:26 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) IAmSpeclaLK

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. "base raping"

Any additional comments you would like to add? Infy killed by base was either UCAVing/mortaring or attacking A. (7:11) attack heli that I shot a TV at was over A/B airspace and then tried to dodge by going to base, (7:26) shot another TV at that same heli that ran from A to hover over base, (10:51) you see scout heli shooting minigun at me as the TV hits + me taking damage after I exit TV screen, (12:09) shot TV at attack heli who had already shot 2 heatseekers at me, (14:11) waited for attack heli to be over B before I took any shots, (14:27 REASON FOR BAN) my pilot shot a TOW at the scout heli after I warned him not to and I was banned for this?

Evidence.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I was there when you were banned. When you were banned for your infraction. There was not a single Ucaver in base nor was there a single mortar tube in base .. We were ALL on the B roof, and all of use including the TBG admins and those ucavers were in discord together. And yes, you were indeed base raping , your pilot [Xdi]SayCore flew you right around the base and your start shooting. I watched it with my own eyes standing on top of the elevator B roof building

Last edited:
You were warned not to baserape. In your "evidence" every kill past 13:00 is baserape. You repeatedly waited for people/vehicles to leave the main before shooting them.
@Irishian88J

(13:14) Killed two infy clearly engaging my teammates on A, (14:11) waited for attack heli to be over B before I took any shots. (14:27) my pilot shot a TOW at the scout heli after I warned him not. (14:36) Killed you guys on the roof. How is any of this baserape @SpecialK?

Edit: "You repeatedly waited for people/vehicles to leave the main before shooting them." Isn't this literally the definition of not baseraping.. Why do you think I did that? I knew I was already in hot water with you lads so I tried my best to not baserape..

Last edited:
Let me break this down for you F35. First off, you knew that everything you did was going to be looked at through a microscope due to your recent history of attacking the uncap, yet you continue to have an affinity for sitting right in that grey area of uncap camping. Personally I would have stayed well clear of anything even close to involving the uncap.

Secondly, just because you weren't flying the helo and kept "warning" the pilot in chat, very clearly to cover your ass, doesnt mean that you have to attack while he was back there. Hell, you could have let the admins know that were on the server of that players behavior and walked away looking like you learned from your mistakes.

Due to your repeated violation of our server rules your ban has been denied and will be extended to our remaining servers that you aren't already banned from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back