Not open for further replies.

fairplaygamer

BANNED
BANNED
User name: fairplaygamer

What is your in game ALIAS(es) tastycheesepizza

Which game is it? bf4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTE

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 15th of january 2018

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I do nt know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Griefing

Any additional comments you would like to add? I got angry because this cheateer ETG tiger933 was cheating and teabagging and teabagging is not nice or fair.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

how dare you assume he was teabagging. He was squating doing prayers, you racist.

Sign, The Holy Ucavers.

Please wait for @Irishian88J to respond.

FYI teabagging is allowed. Grow up and deal with it. It's a video game

Cheating is not allowed. If you suspect someone cheating a player report can be easily be filled out. It takes less than a minute to complete.

Appeal denied. You went to the extreme on griefing here. You didn't like how a couple of players were killing you on one server, so when they switched you did too. You joined on the spectator slot and started giving away the position of these two players. I killed and kicked you to get you to stop just you came back in and kept going. That is where I issued the ban.

Then shortly after all of that we find that you left this little "Treasure" on the Platoon page of the players in question:

1547549961730.png

and btw irish you are badmin of the worst kind fuck u I am a spammer i wish u get cancere and ur parents get als and heart attack and suffer a painful death

And they didnt kill me becaues they were using esp multihack hack and they have no skill to beat me so they are cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back