User name: [|56|] salty

What is your in game ALIAS(es) [|56|] salty

Which game is it? squad

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) salty

Server name that you were banned on tbg warzone

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1/9/19

Admin that banned you (If you remember) dont know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. team kill

Any additional comments you would like to add? im sorry for team kill there was a misunderstanding between squad mates & people team killing. some one in the tank team killed a clan member and started cursing us out. i team killed and at the end of the match before i could even say sorry or anything at all i was banned. i love this server and play on it most of the time

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I issued ban, 5 day ban with an agreement between other admins in the same game. I was also in the tank that was killed and no one from our squad was team killing anyone, dont recall seeing anyone TK on our team to begin with, you intentionally destroyed our tank so we would lose the game.

I'm going to side with Web on this one, just wait out the ban and try not to mess around next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back