Dannerzz

User name: Dannerzz

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Dannerzz

Which game is it? Insurgency

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Dannerzz

Server name that you were banned on its a 24/7 push server on insurgency

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned like 5 months ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) i dont remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Im banned for racism. I remember i was speaking/typing in spanish and i called someone a "pinche cabron" thats not racist. just means "fucking dumbass"

Any additional comments you would like to add? Im not sure if theres more than one insurgency server for yall but its one of the best i have connection to

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

words you describe are not even in the ban filter, you obviously said a word that is prohibited via filter.

words you describe are not even in the ban filter, you obviously said a word that is prohibited via filter.

Is it possible that itll tell you what i was banned for because ive never typed anything racist. Honestly maybe homophobic joke binds (quoting Idubbbz) but i dont have that anymore.

"Approximate Date/Time that you were banned like 5 months ago "
More like 2 years ago, filter does not pick up on "homophobic joke binds (quoting Idubbbz) "

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back