User name: KILLA_U

What is your in game ALIAS(es) KILLA_U_BB

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on BF3

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12/26/2018 5:45 pst

Admin that banned you (If you remember) none

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. nothing

Any additional comments you would like to add? I don't understand what is going on this false positive happened a few days ago too. I only recently installed a new video card on my pc

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

wtf.jpg
This is the message that popped up. I am trying to update punkbuster now.

So this is going back to that mass banning in bf3 back in September.

It looks like PB is booting you. I think this is a false ban but it appears they haven't cleared this. My guess is bf3 is really an unsupported game at this point.

This sucks for you because it will most likely keep doing this. :/ Have you contacted evenbalance?

Yeah, I did the appeal process both times, the first time some guy responded via email but it went nowhere then wrote a letter and it came back undeliverable. This is now my 3rd account I'm playing with and starting all over again with crap guns. I still enjoy the game with friends or I would walk away from it all. When this fail happens there is little to no recourse to clear it up. Just sucks

I did fresh install of BF3 including pb of course so idk hoping it works

try this....
1) UNINSTALL JUST punk buster
2) run Ccleaner, clearing out all cache files and dont forget to run the registry part of Ccleaner....
3) run Glary utilities....this works like Ccleaner but gets rid of the windows caches Ccleaner does not touch
4) run malwarebytes
5) run superantispyware
6) reinstall newest version of punk buster
all these programs can be found on FILEHIPPO.com but Glary's....Glary's needs to be downloaded from FILEPUMA.com

i was having problems with punk buster on BF4 and this fixed it for me....would not hurt anything to try it.....just make sure punk buster is UNINSTALLED when you run these so these programs clear out all the old punk buster files....malware and superanti may not find anything but it cant hurt to make sure you dont have any malware on the PC in question....

forgot to add stay with the FREE versions of all there programs.....you dont need to pay for any of them to use...

Last edited:
https://www.glarysoft.com/
try this....
1) UNINSTALL JUST punk buster
2) run Ccleaner, clearing out all cache files and dont forget to run the registry part of Ccleaner....
3) run Glary utilities....this works like Ccleaner but gets rid of the windows caches Ccleaner does not touch
4) run malwarebytes
5) run superantispyware
6) reinstall newest version of punk buster
all these programs can be found on FILEHIPPO.com but Glary's....Glary's needs to be downloaded from FILEPUMA.com

i was having problems with punk buster on BF4 and this fixed it for me....would not hurt anything to try it.....just make sure punk buster is UNINSTALLED when you run these so these programs clear out all the old punk buster files....malware and superanti may not find anything but it cant hurt to make sure you dont have any malware on the PC in question....

forgot to add stay with the FREE versions of all there programs.....you dont need to pay for any of them to use...
https://www.glarysoft.com/ I use Glarysoft and i think is work pretty good

Thank you, I have done a fresh install this time including punkbuster to hopefully avoid anymore issues.

***Please note this is the second time I have been hit with this mass false ban*** It happened when I was trying to join the server wasn't even playing yet and happened to mulitple players at the same time. I have not installed anything new besides Nvidia 1070ti card no extra stuff running in background only Avast, Malwarebytes & Message + (Verizon messenger).

I am putting this all out there because there are others this has happened too. @Nailclipper @StevenKenny @DougPiranha

So I appealed and so far got denied:
This is an automated message and you will receive no response should you reply to this e-mail.
After review of your ban, your Battlefield 3 appeal for the guid has been denied.
Your ban info can be found here: 7e48c150efc18eccfd5e7c8cc1736fde
The GUID of the ban you've appealed is globally banned by Even Balance themselves.
Global GUID bans are issued and maintained, exclusively by Even Balance.
Third party anti cheat sites such as PBBans have no input nor control what so ever re global GUID bans, so using the PBBans appeal system to appeal a globally banned GUID is useless for all parties involved.
We have denied your appeal that was made via the PBBans appeal system but would like to remind you that your troubleticket with Even Balance is still active and you can still add information to it if you think it will help your cause. The only advice PBBans can offer to you is to make sure that you have told Even Balance that your ban is a global GUID ban.

Sucks I put time and money into something that can be taken away though I've done nothing wrong. Wrote a letter to them the first time and came back "undelieverable" even thoght the address was correct.

I am on my third account now, yes third still like the game, like the TBG server, hanging out with friends....

ok i never had the ban in place for anything mine was just punk buster screwing up.....from what you are saying punk buster is banning you globally

You will have to take this up with Punkbuster/Evenbalance. There is nothing we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back