Ban appeal

aileron_12g

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* aileron_12g

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: blaisin_u
Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 23:00 7/17/2017

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto scriptban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for: it was a close metro assault Game and there was about 10 spawns left for each team, our team would spawn every now and then and in the Rush i was typing "WHO IS SPAWNIG!! a typo and the auto script banned me for i assume the "NIG" misspelling, i am in no way a racist and this was just a mis understanding,

thanks!

Blaise.

All set brother. Lifted. Let us know if you have trouble joining.

hey there thanks for addressing it so fast, i was playing a few days ago, now i just tried to rejoin again and it says i have a prior ban, which is strange as i was playing after you had unbanned me,

any thoughts?

thanks! Blaise

Lifted again. Sometimes the lift's don't stick right away. Please let us know if you have issues joining.

hey there!, sorry to bother yet again, i played for a good two days then stopped, just tried to join again tonight and it seems the Ban has been put back on,

sorry for the hassle!

Blaise.

I'll be able to take care of it after work.

thanks for doing that Ian, was gaming all week, just tried to jump on again, and i have been re-banned again....... it seems to do this on the week turnaround.... should i change my name?

if it helps at all, this is the message it says when joining
ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Aileron_12g' ... Prior Kick/Ban

hi again, guess who!

just tried to join again, 9:11pm 17/09/17 and the ban has Stuck back on,..... i am really sorry to bother you guys so much but i don't know what is going on with this, and it is unfortunate as well as TBG clan server on bf3 is my favorite to play...... if you could rectify this i would be eternally greatful!

thank you!!

Back