ChevyMan

What is your in game ALIAS(es):ChevyMan

Which game is it?: Insurgency

Your Steam ID: 76561198079395545

Server name that you were banned on TGB Skirmish

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/22/2018

Admin that banned you (If you remember) -|TBG|- Jev

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. For voting next map

Any additional comments you would like to add? He first kicked me for voting for pang. i come back wait for another round voted for another map perm ban. This is not breaking any rules cause it is part of the game he is just mad cause we played ministry 2 times cause the first one everyone voted for then when i was in game i called a vote and we got it. During the second game i voted for the pang everyone said no and he kicked me. I come back and do it with another map and perm ban.

FYI: i said everything i needed to say besides this is unfair seems how its part of the game we are playing

Ok so after he ban me now im unaban what kinda of admin is this guy kicking me banning me then unbanning

I was there. It was a 24 hour ban, because you kept calling votes mid game play, disrupting everyone else. This is despite your votes constantly being veto'd. You were asked to stop. Then told to stop. And you kept doing it.

It was only for 24 hours. When you troll the server regulars and continue to mic spam this is the outcome. Please follow the server rules and there won't be any further issues.

i only called 2 or 3 votes so its not spamming votes also i never spammed chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back