Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

CLOWNDARK

In Game Name Battlefield 4

Steam ID (If Applicable) CLOWNDARK

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Operation Locker • Conquest Large • Ranked - TBG-LOCKER-ALL-WEAPONS-DISCORD-TBGCLAN-COM

that was server specifically

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 10 june 2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) TBGCLAN.COM

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Don't directly insult another player, just insult the weapon the m320 was using, these were my words

Victorvile drops the fucking m320.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I learned the lesson about forbidden words indirectly or directly, sorry

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Lockers 24/7

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Don't directly insult another player, just insult the weapon the m320 was using, these were my words

Any additional comments you would like to add? I learned the lesson about forbidden words indirectly or directly, sorry

Which Server? Operation Locker • Conquest Large • Ranked - TBG-LOCKER-ALL-WEAPONS-DISCORD-TBGCLAN-COM

that was server specifically

"vivtorvile drop that fuchink m320 aaaa"

Your typo contained a racial slur. I've lifted this, but please be careful typing in chat.

Back