Asshatting Commander

Twolly

I may again have my server rules mixed up. But darthandrew has been commander for 2 rounds now and does nothing but play, he doesn't command at all. Also, I hopped out of my tank (leaving my gunner in to hold it) to repair a bit, and the commander hopped in and stole it. Sorry I don't have a screenshot this time, I didn't see how a shot of him in my tank would be helpful until after he'd driven off with it.

Next time this happens, notify an admin on the server and they will most likely give the commander a warning.

I looked and didn't see anybody with TBG tags, otherwise I would have pm'd them. That's why I'm posting here. Thanks for getting back so quickly, though.

I'll let BIG DOGG and RingUrBell know of this. They are regulars in the Infantry server :).

Oh, I didn't realize I wasn't more specific. I'm usually better at this, I swear. Anyway it was the Mixed Titan Maps server. Because I know you guys have a few of them. I don't know if that helps any, but just thought I'd add it.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate players like yourself who go out of their way to make improve game play for everyone.

thank you for playing on our servers :)

Back