Ass!

ex3narc

I about tired of this asshole coming into my squad just to be an ass and curse. Its bullshit. its been goin on for weeks. =!=Quaff11

lol he just feels its his duty to let me know how much i suck...maybe i do but damn lol. I try to have some damn fun. IDK...he just comes and starts up with his mic. As far as all the bullshit he typed.. you gotta look at the log for that. Its rediculous!

Honestly man, I wouldn't let it get to ya. I know you're trying to have fun and all. Don't let some douche bag ruin your day. Just ignore them. If they say a racial slur, they'll get banned anyways. And if they are really pushing it, they'll get banned for being an ass. Either way, they'll get banned if they keep it up.

Can't you be Squad Leader and kick him from your squad and lock it? Is it BF2?

and i have told him many times to give it a rest or settle down. all he does is run his mouth about the people he thinks sux. than goes off on them. i think bob has kick him at least once for just that i have have thought about doing it a couple time when monitoring chat log

Can't you be Squad Leader and kick him from your squad and lock it? Is it BF2?

Of course..but he will hop in run his mouth then hop out lol ...enoying! And i feel like a whiner...but Im pretty much speaking for more then just myself. No biggie...I usually keep my mouth shut, but I was just in a shitty mood earlier lol. It's ashame. Hes a good player and a clean player. Maybe he has terrett syndrome or somethin lol

He is a regular but i've told and kicked him a while ago to fuck off about his CAPS LOCK WRITING. He doesn't seem to get it. If you ban him, he won't bother appealing either.

I about tired of this asshole coming into my squad just to be an ass and curse. Its bullshit. its been goin on for weeks. =!=Quaff11

I agree Quaff11 can be a bit much at times but I have gamed with him on several servers for a couple of years now and once you get to know him he is really not a bad guy he's just a little hot headed but it can be quite amusing if you know how to take him. While I understand that we all have our own tolerance levels and while I won't defend him past this point if another admin decides to ban him, I am asking you guys to cut him some slack as he is one of the few non TBG members I will actually squad with.

While I can completely understand where your coming from and believe me I do. If you don't want to deal with listing to him just lock your squad or if you don't want to lock it just kick him out if he joins. If he continues to harass you let me know and I will have a talk with him myself.

@ ex3narc There is no doubt =!= quaff11 can be a Major AssHat, but he's probably bugging you because he knows it does.

My advice: Play against him, stab him and T-Bag him repeatedly. Trust me, I know this works from personal experience. The only thing =!= quaff11 enjoys more than a good stabbing is a T-Bag ;-)

Good luck brother,

=SG= The_Man_13 (aka Tom)

Back