Artillery is a BIG tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodySteed

I was just banned from City Maps because of "team kiling" by an admin. well, if it's berlin, and everyone is in a tight area. I warn my squadf leaders to take cover... then drop in the huge mass of enemy.

OK,,, if that means a "ban" then, well, so be it.

However, i was not "team killing" with artillery, it happens. frendly fire, etc. i was 8 years and first gulf war, so any "admin" whining about a "team kill" when they are warned about incoming artillery...

ya kno?

I LOVE your servers, and took the time, since i cant play right now, to look this site up.

I'n sure you can see all my history stats, etc.

Lwet me know if you would like another contributior as opposed to someone who just wont bother.

Not being a ninny... but some things are a bit frustrating... and who is the "ADMIN" kicking commander when their team is losing?

sorry for the "rant" but i been a play testeer and fighintg fir real for a long time.

Love your servers. They are always full and there are some real professionals on them. I'd like to continue to play, however there needs to be a little reality. Sorry if I stepped on someones toes, but thats what headsets are for, and why we give verbal warning to squad leaders. If they dont listen and use headseets.. well... what can i say?

"teamkilling" is a generic term for PB to use.

An in-game admin banned you for multiple spawn kills, arty raping an un-cap, and demo pack hopping. Our admin watched you do it with no self control, aka, changing your tactics. a change in tactics would be not spawn killing.

after talking to our admins, he recommended a one week ban.

thread locked.

EDIT- senior admins vote 1 week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back