Application to Join True Born Gaming

4g0tt3nSou1

Your age? 25

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME 4g0tt3nSou1

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) STEAM_1:0:85426243

Discord User Name 4g0tt3nSou1

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlebit Remastered, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 3

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Battlebit Rush/Conquest

Where are you located? United States

Are you able to donate to TBG to help keep us alive and grow? No

What made you apply to us? Played on the battlebit servers, (Actually used to operate one myself, have chatted with some of the dev people behind that.)

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. No

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? So I don't understand "First name" on this application. I don't exactly give my IRL name out to people online lol.

Meant to add additional comments.
Are you able to donate to TBG to help keep us alive and grow? No
Right now, I am in between jobs, That might be a "yes" after I get a new job.

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. No
I am not in the business in making guarantees on stuff like this. Interests come and go; BUT I will say, of my 500ish hours in battlebit, most of it has actually been on your servers... So take the "No" as you will, But outwardly I've never had a bad experience with you guys and wouldn't mind being a member in ur guy's group.

I can be reached here if need be, or you can hit me up in discord as well if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Back