Application to Join True Born Gaming

Grizzz

Donator
Your age? 18

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME @Grizzz_RCG | Caleb

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Discord User Name Grizzz RCG#5356

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlefield 4

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Naval Strike, Locker 24/7, All Conquest, BF2&BF3 + Silk

Where are you located? Georgia, USA

What is your Occupation/School? College for Automotive Technician

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? No

What made you apply to us? Hands down my favorite servers to play on and I'm looking for people to play with. I've played with some of tge men and women in TBG and I enjoy the atmosphere.

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes, I am able to fluently speak, read, write, and understand English, it's my only language

Any additional comments you would like to add? To add a comment to the financial support, currently with going to college and being unemployed for now I cannot, but once I make a steady income I'm more than happy to donate. Another comment, on discord it said 18+ to join but on here it's saying 21+ one may want to be fixed.

Hello!

I didnt know you applied. My bad :D

Discord is 18+ but membership is 21+

Perhaps if you continue to hang around with us enough and we feel comfortable we may do an exception but I cannot guarantee.

You seem cool on discord :D

Hello!

I didnt know you applied. My bad :D

Discord is 18+ but membership is 21+

Perhaps if you continue to hang around with us enough and we feel comfortable we may do an exception but I cannot guarantee.

You seem cool on discord :D
Okay, I was sort of confused about that, thank you for clearing that up. And I will absolutely continue to hang around y'all. Thanks for the reply!

Back