Application to Join True Born Gaming

Zingaro1

Donator
Your age? 69

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME Zingaro1[Don]

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Discord User Name Zingaro1#4438

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Most Battlefield Games

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Infantry only, rush, navel water maps, and conquest

Where are you located? South Central Kansas

What is your Occupation/School? US Army Retired

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? Low Ping Servers for me and players I have met from TBG are nice

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm not that great of a shot, yet, but I follow orders, stay with my squad and try to complete the mission though I may be the lone Survivor. I love playing Battlefield and look forward to.........Squad Up

Last edited:
Thank you for applying to TBG we will keep you posted on the recruitment process were looking forward to playing some games with you and thanks for attending our Jackbox Night which is every saturday between 7 and 12pm central.

I applied for Membership, January 5, 2022. Was wondering when to expect a yes or no answer or some type of reply. The only thing so far is when icucreeping reposted request 16 January in case it was hidden on your desk under all your paperwork.

Hey there,

Sorry for the late response. Been crazy.

I am free Monday night to do an intro. Are you available 8pm Eastern?

on these forums..on your name on the top right, Click on the ENVELOPE button to see conversations.. IRISH said to check your PM (Private Messages) respond to him in there about the time your available for a private conversation.

on these forums..on your name on the top right, Click on the ENVELOPE button to see conversations.. IRISH said to check your PM (Private Messages) respond to him in there about the time your available for a private conversation.

Actually I did continue the convo in this thread. But thank you for helping out. =)

Thank you

Back