Application to Join True Born Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorangutang

Your age? 30

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME Anorangutang Tom

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Discord User Name Tom

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF3

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? BF3 - !! ALL CONQUEST MAPS

Where are you located? Ontario Canada

What is your Occupation/School? Biotechnologist

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? No

What made you apply to us? I play regularly on your BF3 server and love it

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? Unfortunately there are often hackers on your BF3 server, but no admins to help. This ends up killing the server... I would like to get involved with the clan and be able to contact someone when the server needs an admin.

Hi there,

One of the main requirements to join TBG is to be able to help contribute financially. This goes toward all of our servers, server tools and kickass website. None of it goes to our members. Would you be able to do $10 a month? There are perks that come along with Membership.

Thanks!

Hi there,

One of the main requirements to join TBG is to be able to help contribute financially. This goes toward all of our servers, server tools and kickass website. None of it goes to our members. Would you be able to do $10 a month? There are perks that come along with Membership.

Thanks!
Unfortunately I'm not able to donate at this time due to school.

Is there any chance of getting admins on the BF3 servers? Ever? There are hackers on daily and there isn't even a votekick macro.

Unfortunately I'm not able to donate at this time due to school.

Is there any chance of getting admins on the BF3 servers? Ever? There are hackers on daily and there isn't even a votekick macro.
give me a time, Im on from 6pm pac to about 6am, I can come in and police it for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back