The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME Neziwi

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) Neziwi

Discord User Name Neziwi#4284

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF3

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? BF3 METRO & ALL MAPS CONQUEST

Where are you located? Florida

What is your Occupation/School? Retired/Disabled

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? I have a strong interest in hunting cheaters and keeping the game servers clean. I've seen the leadership here at TBG consistently make good decisions, but I've also noticed that BF3 servers (Metro in particular) don't have an active admin in game sometimes, I'd eventually like to get to the point where I can help kick/ban blatant cheaters (think flyhack/defib one shots, ceiling glitchers, etc. not just suspicious players) so that the server doesn't go from 48 players --> 0 in an hour due to one hacker at 3am while you guys are sleeping. I'm on my computer or near it for 8+ hours a day so I'd be able to assist with any tasks needed on forums or in-game regularly.

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I know my chat has occasionally been a little rude at times and I overstepped initially on some forum posts, but I'll be keeping it completely clean going forward. I have a lot of experience with FPS and like to think that my background and availability might be useful. If not then no worries. Thank you.

Greetings!,

I only have a question about your application. Do you want to join to be an Admin for our servers? Or are you joining because you want to be apart of a community?

Greetings!,

I only have a question about your application. Do you want to join to be an Admin for our servers? Or are you joining because you want to be apart of a community?
Both ideally, I have enjoyed playing games with you guys on Discord and getting to know you all and will do more going forward. Whether or not I'm considered for an admin position isn't that important, I've simply enjoyed my time here and wanted to become more involved and help out wherever you need me.

I think we can certainly start a discussion. =)

Check your PM soon good sir.

Back