Application to Join True Born Gaming

Kloud

TBG Trial Member
Trial Member
Your age? 21

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME Kloudsy or Kloud and real name Kolby

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/id/kloudsy/

Discord User Name Kloud#4600

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlefield

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Battlefield 4 Servers

Where are you located? United States

What is your Occupation/School? Electrician Full Time

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? No

What made you apply to us? Saw they were looking for members for Battlefield 2042 and was interested because I love the game

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? Will do anything to be part of a Battlefield community, also know i play semi professional Rocket League so sometimes i may be busy with that as well. Thank you

Greetings good sir!

One of the requirements to join TBG is to be able to contribute financially. This goes toward our many servers, server tools and the upkeep of our custom website. Would you be able to do $10 a month? With this comes with reserve slot and a couple other small perks.

Thanks!

~Irish

Greetings good sir!

One of the requirements to join TBG is to be able to contribute financially. This goes toward our many servers, server tools and the upkeep of our custom website. Would you be able to do $10 a month? With this comes with reserve slot and a couple other small perks.

Thanks!

~Irish
i could possibly do that, is that all i need to do to be able to join?

No not all. We do have a 30 day Recruit/Trial period you must go through. This is a good way to see not only if you are a good fit for us, but if we are a good fit for you! =)

If you are interested, would you be available in the next day or so for a quick introduction in Discord?

No not all. We do have a 30 day Recruit/Trial period you must go through. This is a good way to see not only if you are a good fit for us, but if we are a good fit for you! =)

If you are interested, would you be available in the next day or so for a quick introduction in Discord?
sure, i work full time so i will be home around 5 each afternoon. sometime around then would be great tomorrow or if you want to now that would be cool too

if you would like to now just @ me on discord. im in your server and will most likely be playing bf4 so if you want to reach me faster that will be the best way

We do have a bunch of applicants like yourself applying at the moment. So what I would like to do is schedule a time where everyone can be on at once. That way I am not repeating myself like 6-7 times. Lol.

I will keep you updated.

Thanks for your patience!

We do have a bunch of applicants like yourself applying at the moment. So what I would like to do is schedule a time where everyone can be on at once. That way I am not repeating myself like 6-7 times. Lol.

I will keep you updated.

Understandable, thanks man

I will keep you updated.

Hey dude it’s been a bit since I applied, haven’t heard of anything yet. If you’re not considering having me as a recruit I would like to know something please.

Hey bro. Sorry for the late response. You free tomorrow night at 9pm eastern for a quick introduction in Discord?

Hey bro. Sorry for the late response. You free tomorrow night at 9pm eastern for a quick introduction in Discord?
Yes sir I am available anytime in the evening, so 9pm today correct?

Back