Application to Join True Born Gaming

-LEGION-

Your age? 23

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME PXGLEGION is my origin my formal name is Michael I'd go by LEGION If we play together

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) PXGLEGION

Discord User Name LEGION#2185

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? battlefield, halo, cod , escape from tarkov

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Mostly 64 player conquest it's what I enjoy the most

Where are you located? Las vegas Nevada

What is your Occupation/School? Rv mechanic

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? No

What made you apply to us? I saw your recruiting post on bf4 servers I play on and thought I play here regularly I may as well try and join

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? As far as assisting financially I can at times but I do have my own bills that come first but I have no problem assisting a community if I'm welcome . Also again I work a 8-6 job so my play time will be after those hours so expect few hours every night and more on weekends I also play a selection of games so i may not always be available but would do my best to be there when needed .

Greetings,

Sorry for getting back to you so late. Been a crazy work week and I have not been around as such.

One of the requirements we have for our members is to be able to contribute financially. All of the donations go straight to the upkeep for all of our servers, server tools and out highly customized website. We only ask for $10 a month. Would you be able to do that?

Thank you for your time and patience!

Back