Application to Join True Born Gaming

DrMadness34

Your age? 34

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME Chris Steward

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Discord User Name DrMadness

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF4 and BF2042

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? Normally only play on OP Locker

Where are you located? Indiana

What is your Occupation/School? Corrections Officer

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? Yes

What made you apply to us? TBG has been around the bf4 community for a long time. They are more than a clan and more like a family. I want to be apart of that family. I also believe in what the group holds as far as it values. I have played on a lot of tbg servers and they are by far the best on bf4.

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? Give the opportunity I would like to be able to join the TBG Family and continue its love for the Battlefield Franchise. I have seen TBG members around the servers and they are always conducting themselves in a professional manner. The Clan holds high values and has a great gaming community.

A Head Admin(HA) will message you when they have the chance, but hope to see you on the battlefield sometime! :)

A Head Admin(HA) will message you when they have the chance, but hope to see you on the battlefield sometime! :)
absolutely would love to play some rounds! message me your discord and we can game for a few.

Hi there. So very sorry for the delayed response. This is a voluntary job and it's been busy for many of us this past week.

Please check your PM good sir.

Back