Application to Join True Born Gaming

IceburgMO

Your age? 47

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME IceburgMO - Darren

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) IceburgMO

Discord User Name Iceburg#1811

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF4; not sure what else you've got but if it's in the wheelhouse, i'm down.

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? BF4, rotating

Where are you located? Cape Girardeau, MO, USA

What is your Occupation/School? Radio DJ / Digital Manager

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? No

What made you apply to us? Been playing on your servers; took years off and just got back into BF4 in the last couple of months, sparingly. I like the servers, I like the people. Common sense prevails here. One of the TBG servers was the only active thing in my favs from years ago. lol

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Si.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm old, been playing FPS's since Medal of Honor Allied Assault back in like '04? I dunno. I'm old. I don't do politics, I am a musician, dad, and all about the love and good vibes. And shooting people on other teams. Can donate now and again, as far as the $ goes.

Greetings!

One of our requirements is to be able to contribute financially. This goes toward our many servers, server tools and kick ass website. Would you be able to do $10 a month?

Thanks!

Back