Appealing my squad members ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STR

Two of my squad members Y0ur_Kryptonite and kingthot33 were banned for accidental racism.They were new to the server and did not know that a word that they say ever so often was against the rules,They did not think much of it because of their nationality and race,they are of African decent and the word is a word that lossed its racial intense meaning to them a long time ago.But they understand why its against the rules,and only wish to appeal their ban so that they can continue playing on the server.They did not mean to use such a vulgar word to a bad extent it was used within chat while referring to each other. I play on the server and ranked 75 on the server,and ive played on your clans other servers as well.I vouge for these guys as they are good people.

What is the need to even "accidentally" use a slur when there are 100s of cuss words someone can use.

The rules are posted on the Battlelog server page, its on the loading screen and even pops in the middle of the screen when you first spawn in. We did our due diligence informing and warning what would be the consequence. Not our problem.

And bullshit, one of your boys connected 32 times click on the link below and see for yourself. Here at TBG, we do our homework.

http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/4880839

As far as you other boy goes this is what he said...

[10.01.2016 21:28:46] fc8d6xxxxxx1b1693be77f3 "Y0ur_Kryptonite" "161.xxxxxx:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga 10/1/2016 7:29:06 PM"

Oh might as well post the other

[10.01.2016 21:27:18] dad4xxxxxxxx33c "kingthot33" "190.xxxxxxx:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! cant u read nigga 10/1/2016 7:27:38 PM"

Kingtoughguy wrote his shit first then for some reason Kryptodouche decided to join in on the fun knowing exactly what would happen to him. I was actually on the server at the time and witnessed myself

Um yeah, he didnt know. Lets just type nigga 5 times because Im so cool im on the internet behind a monitor.

No offence. And dont come here spewing out garbage and lies.

Locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back