[WL] Defisher926

Which game is it?:*
Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:
N/A

Server name that you were banned on**
! ! ! ! OPERATION LOCKER NO RESTRICTIONS | TBGCLAN.COM | 60 HZ

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned**
Not positive. But I believe about 1 week ago. So on 11/29.

Admin that banned you (If you remember):
I am not sure if I was banned by an admin or by pb...

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for.
I get a message immediately when I join the server stating that I am being kicked/banned by PunkBuster. But I don't use any cheats. You can see from my stats that I am nothing amazing. I am able to play in other PB enabled servers (even other TBG ones). But for some reason I keep getting banned from your Lockers server (one of my favorites). So, I am not sure if it is something that you guys take care of, or if it is something where I need to contact PunkBuster directly (I also sent a "ticket" to evenbalance).

The only other possible reason I can think of is that I made a typing error which was registered as a racial slur? Anything like this would be pure mistake (I have never even typed a curse word into chat before). Lastly, sometimes I whine a bit when I'm playing poorly.. Lol.. I sound so immature.. maybe it was unmerited whining?

Any additional comments you would like to add?
Thank you in advance and sorry for the long explanation. I hope I can get this ban lifted. Your lockers server is the best and where I spend the most of my time when gaming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back