Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gringo

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Gringo

Which game is it?:* SQUAD

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9238146

Server name that you were banned on** TBGclan.com | WARZONE | CHICAGO

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2018-12-02

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I accidently TK and then My Game crahsed on me so I got banned for that.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Was not on purpose to Tk I would never do that, Been playing Project Reality for Bf 2 serious sinse they came out with the mod.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

His ban should be lifted. I checked into this and what he is saying is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back