Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcio Schlemm

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* I say macro

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: Pe de pano

Server name that you were banned on** OPERATION METRO NO RESTRICTIONS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** yesterday

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I do no

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. During the game I only criticized a player because I believed that he could be using some kind of script to improve the game. I made a statement that he could be using macro as it recharged very fast.

Any additional comments you would like to add? My nick is Peh di Pano. I would like to apologize for having offended you or for violating the rules. I would really like to continue playing on the server

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Pe de pano - usually there is not spaces.. you sure this is your name in game? Couldn't find you.

Dec 2, 2018 6:17:08 pm great macro niglyuy ! ! ! ! OPERATION METRO NO RESTRICTIONS | TBGCLAN.COM

I assume you were trying to spell someone's name. Our filter picked up on the nig in the name. A head admin will review soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back