Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheP4perBoy

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* MyPPisHard

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** CONQUEST all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 11/28

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Admin active on the server bans me for trying to get his attention that there was a guy toggling on the other team.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Denied.
We also try and play the game. I was playing while on another screen I was pulling his stats up. I've been watching the player you complained about. That behavior from someone who frequents our forums and should know damn well how we run things is un-acceptable. I've turned the other cheek on you for ALONG time. Your toxic chat and constant grieving of players is done.

Nov 28, 2018 8:04:48 pm CHERRY you stupid fuck ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##
Nov 28, 2018 8:11:30 pm be a fucking admin ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##
Nov 28, 2018 8:11:56 pm the top guy is toggling ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##
Nov 28, 2018 8:13:52 pm are you gonna do your job ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##
Nov 28, 2018 8:14:09 pm fucking fag ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back