Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
its probably been about 2 years ago i used to play only conquest and rush and when it stopped letting me play on conquest i stopped playing bf3 and just about 2 months ago i starting playing again

So it probably means you are banned under a different alias and not linked to your new account. Did you get a new account recently ?

no i havent changed names that ik of the only other name i might have had is bornhunter2 but as far as ik its always been pstrokin1 are you able to look up my account by email? if so its Jcombs128@gmail.com

hey i was just reading through all my emails from you guys on my personal email it is saying my name is bornhunter

hey i was just reading through all my emails from you guys on my personal email it is saying my name is bornhunter

Your screen-name on our website has nothing to do with your ingame alias. That's what I was asking, your other alias that you've used in bf3.

Crossed reference with your current IP address and now I've solved your issue, you can rejoin now.

thank you i found out how i got banned btw i went to join another server today but i clicked the wrong one and exited out before i loaded into it and now im banned from another server i like playing thank you guys for helping me out on your server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back