Appealing my ban

Neko Weeb

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Neko Weeb

Which game is it?:* Insurgency 2014

Your Steam ID: 76561198088653926

Server name that you were banned on** ##TBGCLAN.COM PUSH! ALLMAPS NO LAG STATS ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 11:30 October 19,2018

Admin that banned you (If you remember) autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racism

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was playing at school and some kid typed the n-word into the chat. I've been playing on the server for a while and I really enjoy your community.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Sounds like someone who shouldn't be your friend since they cost you a server to play on. As stated in the ban appeal form we do not lift bans for racism, appeal denied.

Back