Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re1iK

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Re1iK

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** # # # ALL BF4 MAPS+DLC CONQUEST | VOTEMAP | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Within past week I assume

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Reason said continual griefing.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Long story short, sorry, I was butt hurt from a clan ucaving from spawn. Wasnt continual I'd say..was once. The jet ram was aimed at the same ucavs, but 2 times at last 100 tickets. Thanks guys.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I admit, one night got butt hurt one night when a WHOLE clan was using UCAVs from their spawn. I attempted greifing them with C4 but was a huge fail honestly. I switched to annoy them cause it wasn't fair to their team I thought and it sucked shooting fish in a barrel. I was on the opposing team. Far as the jet ramming, that was the next map and I honestly did it twice, in the last 100 tickets. In fact, I think the last jet ram went into the last ticket of the game. All in all, just a bad night from personal reasons. I apologize. It really hurt after seeing the new 24/7 pearl market server. If anything, can we make a temp ban? Pearl is my fav. Thanks guys.

RConn is down at the moment. I'll check this later.

I see this on the rcon banlist not procon. Irish you had issued the ban.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this guys. Any chance to review this further? Please consider the age of BF4 and the fact I'm not a the biggest of fan of BF1 or BFV lol. Your servers are basically all that's left that plays full maps. Don't BF4 for me lol. Never seen the 24/7 Pearl server and I'm stoked. I say all that to this, won't see any infractions from me any more. I'm more than happen to do an extended probation that would leave to a perm ban if there are any more infractions on my part. Again, thanks for your attention in this matter!

This is not going to be lifted. This has been a continual issue with you and we have given you many chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back