Appealing my ban

Discussion in 'Banned' started by KILLA_U, Sep 15, 2018.

1. KILLA_U

KILLA_U Registered User Registered User

Apr 20, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* KILLA_U

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** I don't know I played yesterday but today I can't get on

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't know I don't think anyone did.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Have no idea I just played like any other day no issues

Any additional comments you would like to add? This is my favorite server to play on with friends please help.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
    And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
    Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

2. KILLA_U

Apr 20, 2012
    Los Angeles
  3. Rastaspock

Rastaspock Registered User Registered User

Aug 31, 2018
    It seems like there's an issue with pbbans, it's not the first time today that i hear someone having this problem.
    I can guaranty you he's not cheating btw, he's so bad at this game ahah

4. Cowbell Kevin

Cowbell Kevin Admin Admin

Mar 18, 2016
    Male
    Milk Manufacturing
    Cow Farm - North Carolina
    United States United States
  5. Matt(FAST)

Matt(FAST) TBG Founder Founder

Jan 2, 2008
    Male
    Canada Canada
    Hi, it looks like you were banned by evenbalance PB and them permanently inforced by pbbans.

You will need to take it up with them as we only streamed to them :/ sorry.

Fabio_Gonzalo likes this.
  6. KILLA_U

Apr 20, 2012
    Los Angeles
    This really sucks I haven written two tickets now and no response.....I just don't get it I have never done anything wrong this really sucks ass.

Attached Files:

7. Soulzz

Soulzz Global Admin/Recruit manager Founder

Jan 2, 2008
    IT Administrator
    Southern California
    Have to wait

Delvious likes this.