Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxygamer

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ProxyGamer #4470

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: ProxyGamer #4470

Server name that you were banned on** TBG Discord

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** N/a

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/a

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Being toxic to others

Any additional comments you would like to add? Yes I'm not denying that I have been toxic to others, but I have stopped. Would love to be welcomed back in the community as I enjoy talking to other tbg members.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

@Soulzz sorry for whatever that made you block me in discord, i really apologize for what I've done. We met in voice chat before remember? With yoman. We were chill!

You're attitude in general on Discord was reprehensible to others. One off conversations happen all the time.

While you weren't caught hacking, toxic behavior ranks up there with racism in that it is vile, unacceptable and lacking of major respect.

I'm glad that you are sorry, but attitude's don't simply change by an apology. It can take years.

Isn't going to change this.

Yes I know it wont change anything, but can I at least have another chance? Yes I was harassing another player, but that won't happen again. While I have broke a minor rule I really want it appealed, because I have friends on there who enjoy talking to me. Hell there are other TBG members that haven't been dealt with that are toxic. I'm not hacking or being racist bud. I just want another chance.

Toxic behavior is a major rule, bud.

If you had friends, you should have seriously though about what you did before you screwed up.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back