Appealing my ban

SwagMoMoney

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* SwagMoMoney

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ! TBGCLAN.COM CONQUEST ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC STATS NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Not sure, just when I joined the server with my friends I kept getting kicked.

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I'm not sure why, but everytime i join this server I get kicked by punkbuster. It only occurs on this server specifically. I tried to join a different TGB clan server and I was able to get on and play

Any additional comments you would like to add? I would really appreciate any help you could give to me to solve this issue or if I am false positived, to unban me. Thank you very much for your time :)

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

No ban showing with your give alias. Try manually updating PB if you're getting kicked or post a message/screen shot of the message.

Back