Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Coffey

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* does not matter

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## AIR MAPS CONQUEST

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 7/12/2018

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no name was given

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial slur asked a NAZI player why he did not use the name dead jew. Your admin kicked me. Because he sides with the nazi. The player was KNISPEL a sick bastard in the NAZI army.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am reporting you to GODADDY for endorsing white supremacists. You can find someone else to host your hate.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

@Irishian88J
By the way, before you go and file a lawsuit against us for misconduct, you weren't banned by an admin. It's an auto-word filter to catch racial slurs.

Last edited:
Funny how you auto-filter cant pick out a prominent NAZI. Was that player banned even when brought to your attention. NO so by lack of action you support that type of person.
Again GO DADDY does not support that sort of behavior. Please feel to google. They have taken down other sites for much less.

Again, we do not filter on names, but on words. I don't know how to be more clear. You go right ahead and sound the alarm to Go-daddy... good grief. Maybe consult ICANN while you're at it ;).

First off, we maintain a game server. Go daddy has absolutely nothing to do with our game servers. Might help to get your facts straight on this one first.

I've seen a lot of outrageous ban appeals in the last 10 years. You take the cake for this year so far, if not the past few.

And on that note, I'm going to lock this thread.

Have an outstanding week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back