Appealing my ban

proxygamer

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* proxygamer#4470

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Discord

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 7/11/18

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Soulz, SpecialK

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Additional info down below

Any additional comments you would like to add? Would also like to report LB_Sniper for making false rules

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Last edited:
I have been banned on discord for no reason, well maybe except because I was being a bit toxic in-game, which was outside discord.

The reason why I was toxic in the first place was because of SpecialK.. He was making false rules up for an example, I stated that he was falsely kicking someone for griefing. Is camping in the AA griefing? Griefing isn't in the rules https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/battlefield-server-rules.42213/

I would also like to report SpecialK for that as well. He threatened to kick me too. He wanted to make a fit on discord while me and Bau were talking about something else, he just budged in.

If you need any more info ask me. I was supporting the server, not breaking the rules.

Last edited:
You have been toxic from day one. You are warned every single day for being toxic. I don't have the authority to ban you from Discord, that had to come from high up. The guy that I warned and didn't kick was staying in our spawn shooting a dirt hill for 5 minutes while our team was complaining and asking the dude what he was doing but he wouldn't respond. After being warned he went out and played the game, because he knew he was doing something that he shouldn't have been. Then you spoke up and tried to correct me for warning him, not knowing what you are talking about. Griefing is a warn, kill, kick, and ban offense. Just because it isn't wrote down on the list doesn't mean that I can't do something about someone who is being a detriment to the server.

Hey bud, im trying to have a good time on the server. At that time i wasn't complaining, until you started being abusive. You told me there was such rule of griefing on discord through the website, which was false. I don't want to play on a server with an abusive staff member who thinks i was toxic starting from day one

This speaks for itself: http://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/4523554

Not to mention the next round you were intentionally jet ramming the friendly chopper and said
Quote:
Jul 10, 2018 11:53:49 pm until you get off this server

and was kicked for it.

Toxic behavior trying to get people that don't cause problems to leave our server.

Last edited:
Good morning,

Not every rule has to be written in stone. There are some general unspoken rules in place. Griefing is one of them. SpecialK followed the correct protocol for someone who is wasting assets while the rest of the team was wondering where the hell their AA was. SpecialK Warned and the player went on their merry way. He was in no way being abusive.

You on the other hand...

Your chat does speak for itself. I have been in Discord with you before and see how you chat in-game. Rather toxic in my opinion. I have had to ask you to calm down a couple of times before (Especially with the weird noises you make.) Or I have listened in silence to your chatter. Trash talk is one thing but you take the chat to a whole new level. If you feel one of our members is being abusive or have other issues along those lines, come find one of the oher admins here. Don't argue in game. We will address the issues here thoroughly.

The Ban for Discord stands for now. We can revisit the ban in 1 month. During that time will be keeping an eye on you to see if anything has changed.

Thank you,

~Irish

Back